Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I need kiwi jokes!!!

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
As title states. I am off to NZ in a couple of weeks and need some ammo.
Please... help the welfare of a fellow member ie me ;)

PS: Sorry Mike
- For starting this thread (you had better keep your eyes shut)
- For invading your homeland :p

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
This young kiwi couple are driving along the outskirts of Auckland when they suddenly see Carlos Spencer behind a shed in a paddock having his way with a sheep. They stop and the man rolls down the window and says, "Hey Carlos! Aren't you suppossed to be shearing that sheep?". Carlos replies quickly, "Feck off! I'm not sharing this sheep with anyone!"

I'll get my coat and leave... Sorry Mike :rolleyes: hehehe

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Isn't Mike enough of a joke anyway?

hahhaha jk

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
bextor84 said:
Isn't Mike enough of a joke anyway?

hahhaha jk
hahaha..... thats enough ammo, but heres some more anyway:

They found themselves stranded on a desert island and after being there for a while they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down.

One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance. As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the Kiwi.

Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.

But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the Kiwi took his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by and lo, and behold, there was another shipwreck.

The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the Kiwi had ever seen.

She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health.

When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening: red cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon the New Zealander started to get 'those feelings' again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

'Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?'

An Aussie bloke is having a quiet drink in a bar and leans over to the big guy next to him and says, 'Do you wanna hear a Kiwi joke?

The big guy replies, 'Well mate, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 1.90 m tall, 125 kg and I played as a forward for the All Blacks."

"The guy next to me is 1.85 m, weighs 115 kg and he's an ex-All Black lock."

"Next to him is a bloke who's 2 m tall, weighs 120 kg and he's a current All Black second rower. Now do you still want to tell that Kiwi joke?"

The first bloke says, "Nah, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times."

An Australian ventriloquist visiting New Zealand walks into a small town and sees a local sitting on his porch patting his dog. He figures he'll have a little fun.

Ventriloquist: "G'day Mate! Good looking dog, mate. Mind if I speak to him?"

New Zealander: "The dog doesn't talk, you stupid Aussie."

Ventriloquist: "Hey dog, how's it going old mate?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

New Zealander: (extreme look of shock)

Ventriloquist: "Is this Kiwi your owner?", pointing at New Zealander

Dog: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

New Zealander: (look of disbelief)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

New Zealander: "Uh, the horse doesn't talk either...I think."

Ventriloquist: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

New Zealander: (extreme look of shock)

Ventriloquist: "Is this your owner?" (pointing at New Zealander)

Horse: "Yep"

Ventriloquist: "How's he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

New Zealander: (total look of amazement)

Ventriloquist: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

New Zealander: "The sheep's a liar.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
May I remind you that we have won the World Cup twice... Lost last yr, but beat the all blacks in the Semi Final so neeeer :D

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Sorry? What was that? All I can hear is "Viva la France!!"

And if thats not enough for you, i'll remind you that the two best drivers in the V8's are a Kiwi and a guy from Tazmania - and you won't claim him coz' he drives a ford!!

Carlos, well I don't like the prick he is f****** hopeless. Bring back a real first five-eigth, like Tony Brown.

Do your worst people!! I'll go down in a blaze of glory if thats what it takes!!*

Most of these jokes were invented by us about auzzies first you just stole them and turned them back on us.**

Now im off to have some of that awesome Kiwi dessert... the Pav ;)

Mike
- No Joke

* I won't really go down in a blaze, it just sounds cool

** I have absolutley no basis for this claim

Last edited:

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
I had hoped that she transferred the milk to a bottle first...obviously not :eek:

Mike, I'm coming over on 27/11 for two weeks. Will be somewhere in Auckland for first week then somewhere else for the second (don't know where yet). Unfortunately it's not a holiday though....I have to work hard the whole time :(