Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth Phone Connection

bennYC

VXTASY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
i have got a pioneer deh-p9800bt headunit and a nokia 6280 phone and ive got the bluetooth connection working fine, it hooks up to the phone everytime i get in and takes the calls and stuff, but my problem is i cant seem to get the phone book to transfer to the headunit making it so i cant make calls very easily at all, ie i have to type in number by number which isnt convinient at all, does anyone know how i can rectify this, ive read the manual for the phone and for the headunit back to front but neither really tells me alot at all about it. knowing me itll be something simple as

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
They're really picky about what model phones can transfer the phone book... I've tried several Nokias but none of them will do it, i've had to transfer each number individually. I've forgotten how I even did that though.

bennYC

VXTASY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
haha sounds like thatd take a while, will give it a shot but cos will b worth it in the end

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
read the maunul it tells you how to transfer the book over in one easy step
nokias will work fine on that deck

bennYC

VXTASY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
when i press that transfer thing on the menu the connection drops out and says connection failed

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
read the maunul it tells you how to transfer the book over in one easy step
nokias will work fine on that deck
They don't ALL work fine, as I said above.

bennYC... Give Pioneer a call and see if they can help. Angelo in the service department should be able to talk your through the correct process to see if it actually works with your phone.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
never had a niokia yet not work on any ionner sytems but hey maybe its ya fone but yeah call up they normally helpfull