So for the last two days I have been detailing the mrs' mazda.
Here are the products I used, (in order of application)
- Mint APC wash
- Mothers Clay Bar and Showtime Instant Detailer
- Menzerna SF 4000 Finishing Polish (applied with DAS6 PRO machine polisher)
- Mint APC wash (again)
- Duragloss 601 Bonding Agent
- Duragloss 105 Synthetic Wax Sealant
- Duragloss 105 Synthetic Wax Sealant (again)
- Than the usual Tyre shine and Trim protector etc etc
Here are some pictures of the results......
They don't even do it justice. The paint looks awesome! Really good 'WET' look and is smooth as silk to touch. I've used a heap of carnauba wax's before, but Duragloss is IMO leaps and bounds ahead.
So if you're looking for something to liven up your paint go the DURAGLOSS PAINT PROTECTION PACK.
Special thanks to Pierre from CAR CARE PRODUCTS for all the help.
....My Impulse VZ SS....
Jees that came out not bad at all mate! Very Nice.
Let me know when you're available to come do mine!