Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS A/C - thermo fan problem

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
The a/c simply refused to work one day, but now with summer the thermo fan also will not kick in.

Is either related to the degree the A/C could be fine but it simply don't work because the thermo fan is borked.

Should the car go to a sparky or is the system easy figured at home, as to why the thermo fan and a/c don't work no more.

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
mine dont come on cause ive got no a/c gas in it. the fans come on to cool the motor still but dont switch on if i turn air con on . may have same problem.
last time i got it filled with gas ,as soon as he hooked up his bottle and put pressure in the system they came straight on.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
mine dont come on cause ive got no a/c gas in it. the fans come on to cool the motor still but dont switch on if i turn air con on . may have same problem.
last time i got it filled with gas ,as soon as he hooked up his bottle and put pressure in the system they came straight on.

as he said could be low gas or no gas maybe a open circuit in a a/c high/low pressure swtch have an auto elec check it out for you