Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HID conversations

holden-4-life

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Equipe II

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
As you are running the equipe (non projector lens) you'll get pulled up pretty quite due to glare to other drivers.. I run these (55watt) in my light force driving lights only as they are crazy bright!!

If you are going to make the jump anyway I wouldn't go over 35watts plus I think you'll need h4's?

tri501

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S1
mate everytime i see one of these questions everyone always says "oh you'll get busted in no time" or "the glare will blind everyone" . Have been running hids in my VT for over 2 years now and never had a single hassle or driver flash me for glare and i run with the lights on always.

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
Are they projector?

I see loads of standard lens conversions and they supply undue glare!

In the policed State of Victoria you'll get busted..simple..

Does NSW still have annual road worthiness "pink slip" for vehicles? As who ever sign's on the dotted line for you is in breech of allowing a non conforming lamps/vehicles ADR's end result no registration.

I don't mind the mod.. I think its brilliant.. So long as the install doesn't make me squint when your driving towards me.