Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Statesman Fog Lights

Cutty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman Supercharged
Hi all

I am keen on purchasing some standard fog lights suited for VS statesman/caprice models. I have a series 2 VS Statesman and was just wondering if the standard setup for these cars came with all of the wiring to hook up the fog lights or if I would have to wire them up from scratch? At the moment I just have the standard plastic grill pieces in next to the indicators. Would I also need to buy the lights with the brackets? I have had a look at the wiring under there but am not exactly confident or sure of what I am looking at.

Cheers.

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
Piece of piss mate. Ur stat'o will have the plug for the button taped back. Take off the dash facia and it'll be next to headlight switch wiring. Fog light plugs are taped back just above each headlight. You may need to put in a relay,found in ur relay box under the bonnet. Just get the lights and brackets for the lights and plug in and play

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
lights $400
switch $30
you will have the brackets already holding the indicators in
just need to take off the front bumper take off the brakets and cut out the vents