Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

automatic window module

aza03

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve series 2 ss
i am trying to fit the window module the wiring is easy but not sure on where the white wire should be connected it says connect to alarm or central locking. i would like if the window would close when i deadlock the car just like to know what colour wire in the car i am looking for and where i can join to it. can anyone help

Attachments

• window closer.jpg
    window closer.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4,874

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
Hopefully this help ;)

Attachments

• central locking.jpg
    central locking.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 5,670

aza03

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve series 2 ss
thx for that but i have the same diagram but i am not able to work out with wire is for the deadlock

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
Right.. Well hopefully this one will help. Nice and big and clearly marked.

You may need to help yourself by helping others and post up what you have as most of us hate chasing tails :p

Attachments

• central locking1..rar
    295.2 KB · Views: 381

aza03

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve series 2 ss
thx for the help

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
This is actually something i wanted, just need to find a suitable non-crap module and also a suitable location to mount it.

Question to aza03, what model commodore do you have and where abouts did you mount the module?

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
i've fitted one to my vx and the best place i found was under the centre console near the switches as is gives you best access to the window wiring then run the rest( -/+ and trigger ) to the drivers foot well were you'll find the rest of the wiring connections

i do have pics but can't upload any until my adsl is back up and, running again, i only have limited usb stick access it's like dial up lol

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
I want to limit the need for splicing cabling so that it can be easily removed if needed.

Is there any harness we can use to plug into the BCM and the standard wiring loom plugs into it, then we wire up what we want to the harness where required, same as the power window switches?

Also, what would be the best method of wiring in the power to the power window control module (for winding up the windows)?

Last edited: