Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NEED HELP...HZ tonner EFI 5L/turbo700 conversion/No injection pulse.

KRUPTD

VN BT1 5L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman,XE Falcon,HJ V8 panel van,HZ tonner
Ok,i have fitted a VP 5L/turbo 700 into my fiances HZ tonner.I'm at the stage to fire it up.

I'm missing injection pulse,im also using the VP loom in the engine bay which also goes through the fire wall (VP commodore).My computer is mounted in the engine bay.

Now that im using the VP loom i didnt get the anti theft module and remote/key.

Can anyone help me out to which wires i bridge on the ecu or loom to switch the ECU on so i will have injection pulse?????Maybe a small wiring diagram...

Also i have spark and my fuel pumps also run,this tells me that the ECU is switched off and the injectors are operated through the ECU.Also my engine light doesnt work either maybe due to the fact the ECU is off...

When i mentioned i ownly have the engine loom,it ownly goes to the ECU and then 2 white plugs not far from the ECU plug,one of which is the diagnostic plug and the other i do not know...

Your help very much appreciated...

cheers Bryan

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
Hi, check the wireing in my project thread(links in my sig) one of those plugs is the adld plug and the other has a pink wire that in vn/vp goes across towards the steering column, that pink wire needs +ve pluged into it then you should get injector pulse.

KRUPTD

VN BT1 5L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman,XE Falcon,HJ V8 panel van,HZ tonner
Thanks for the info.I actually worked it out.I supplied a 12v ignition supply of power to the ECU pin of A6 (pink trace wire)and she fired up.So i will be also fitting a on off switch in there to simulate a anti theft similar to the VP remote/key setup.

cheers Bryan