Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will a VS stat'o dash loom plug into my VS berlina and How do I wire up caprice seats

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
Hi all, I will soon be swapping my dash with a VS stat'o unit and I need too know if the dash loom is a plug in and play or does something have to be changed

Next on the agenda, how the hell do i wire up the VS caprice seats
Im guessing that my berlina has no plug for it though there theres a fuse section for it

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
If your upgrading from a L2 cluster to a L3 you will need to add the 4th plug and trip control switch block. (a patch loom) The stato loom wont work as it has climate control and your A/C wont have a plug. Get a L3 loom and cut the plugs and wire needed and splice into your L2 dash loom. Search "tripin" - a very good thread on what the go is on level 3 upgrades to a VR/VS.

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
Thanks for the fast reply but theres no need to convert to a L3 as i already have it. Im hoping the statesman loom will plug straight in. I want to make good use of the foglight wiring in the stat'o dash loom.