Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SENATOR Auto level suspension information

hdt777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Group a and VZ
Hi all,
Can anyone help with a wiring diagram for my VX Senator in relation to the Self leveling ride height system. After putting sueprlows in the adjuster is out. At the moment its disconnected but I would like to reconnect as I do tow a caravan. I would like to rewire so I can have a swicth to manually adjust the height or a longer link would be okay. Any wiring information would be great. My email is [email protected] or post any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all

Ash

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
This is all I have at this stage.. Hope it helps ;)

pdf = factory
jpg = alternate source

Attachments

• 2d12p26ac.pdf
    24.2 KB · Views: 587
  • autoride.jpg
    autoride.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 886

hdt777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Group a and VZ
Thanks Dave, I'll take a look and let you know how I went.

Cheers Ash

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Look for the height set adjust lever on the rh side behind the diff as you will need to change the location of the attaching bolt to change the height setting to match your lowered springs.
Personally I hate the airlift shocks as the shocks themselves (with out the air feature) are pretty lame.
I removed mine (one was broken) and fitted performance shocks and poly air bags.
With bags at minimum the car now sits 10-15mm lower (because the car now rests on the springs and not on the shock spindle) and with the bags at max 30psi car sits about level as before.

hdt777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Group a and VZ
Thanks for your input. To change the mounting point and get the lever sitting in the right position would be very painfull. The height changes after a 20 second timer delay to prevent constant running of the compressor as it would go off all the time over bumps. I think I will try to nut out a swicth setup either in the boot or in my middle console. This all depends if the air shocks are in good condition.

Thanks Ash