Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rb30 into vn wiring questions .

badger__rox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VnExecutive
hey guys so ive converted my vn to an rb30 turbo its all basically there just trying to wire it all up,

i have power to all the inside of the car headlights and every thing it cranks but i have no fuel i have found a plug on the original wiring lume the when you cross to wires it pumps fuel so my question is

how do i wire it up?
also the extra pump that vls have under the car should i just split the flue hose fit it before the fuel filter and just tap off the other wires for the intank pump or will it need more power (as in voltage)?

also the there is 2 plugs on both the vl engine lume and vn lume just on the inside of the fire wall before the ecu ive done a heap of reading thru ecectrical books but havent had much sucessworking out what they do..

any help will be much appreciated..

hdogg

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg commodore
not sure on ur question.
but how hard was puttin in the rb30 in
was thinkin of doin the same in my vg ute
do u have any pic's

badger__rox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VnExecutive
most simple straight forwRD thing ive ever done to a car lol reallyu really simple minus the wiring side of it

hdogg

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg commodore
thats good to know thats its simple

with the cross wire so that the pump work i have the same thing in the utes wiring as well
i'm in the process of finding out if u can tap of the pump wires