Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Strange VS Electrical Issues after Body loom change and extra gear installed...

vsspack

King of the Mang
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Mang Machine
Ok. So what i thought was initially a Cruise control problem appears to be a little bigger....

I have recently replaced the body loom in my VS Manual Commodore with one out of a VS Acclaim Auto.

The problems im having....
My Cruise control ON light is staying ON when the ignition is off.
The power windows i have installed the switches light up when ignition is set to accessory but turn off again when the car is running. Also the windows dont go up nor down on any of the windows. (power windows was the main reason for the body harness change),
My central locking doesnt seem to lock/unlock properly using the key (so far havent tried using the door lock).
No i assume that seeing im having multiple issues (both the cruise and power windows have just been installed) that these are related to the body harness change over.
Power Mirrors also dont work.
The car is running a VS acclaim BCM.
Im wondering what i should be looking at first as the first cause of issues.
I dont really know where to start as it has all seemed to just plug in nicley.....
Any ideas on what to check, where to look and what to troubleshoot would be fantastic.
Cheers
Lane