Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr berlina dash problem

vs5ltre

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss manual
Hey all recently bought a vr berlina converted to manual have a issue when i turn the headlights on it blows the lvl3 cluster fuse and turns the heater fan on full blast but climate control wont turn on it fries the fuse as soon as i put a new fuse in and turn the headlights off its fine its only just started doing this checked all fuses should i be checked all wires theres nothing suss under there that could be causing the problem could this have anything to do with the bcm? Any suggestions appreciated

Saltboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
VRBerlina Electrical Problem, headlights and heater

Hi vs5ltr, same problem on my Berlina, did you get any answers, driving the wife batty. Mine happened after I poked around to see why the heater fan was making such a racket, found a piece of paper had dropped through from the glovebox and was stuffed into the middle of the fan. When I put glovebox back together no instrument lights on dash and heater starts blasting as soon as headlights turned on. Mysterious beast! Tips or suggestions?