Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY SS Gauges????

faBReGaS

Reaction score
Members Ride
251rwkw VY SS
found some gauges on ebay.. was just wondering if the series 1 VY SS already has a line run down to the oil sump for oil pressure gauge or will i have to run one? tachos sit same place as VZ HSVs and are electrical........

JOSHA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute
would like to know the same thing...from what I know they don't actually have anything run already but i MAY be wrong with that...

faBReGaS

Reaction score
Members Ride
251rwkw VY SS
I don't see why they wouldn't have at least a cable measuring oil pressure electrically because I don't think they changed much from the VYs to VZs and the VZ has them but yeah I'd just like to know for certain before I spend money on gauges!

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
I don't see why they wouldn't have at least a cable measuring oil pressure electrically because I don't think they changed much from the VYs to VZs and the VZ has them but yeah I'd just like to know for certain before I spend money on gauges!

best thing to do is buy a VZ with the guages already installed ;) lol
na heard the same thing about S1 Vy's needing a line run to the motor for oil pressure any1 confirm this

ARATIC

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hot House VY SS
I'm pretty sure you need the fitting which sits above the oil filter to attach the oil pressure sensor. I think VZ's have the wiring already installed and can just plug and play