Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

trans wiring loom

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
so preety much i need to know what wire is what on a vs trans loom... and also what wire is what on a vp trans loom

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
vp trans has 3 wires all for the speedo sensor and 4 for torque convertor lockup and trans temp and 4th gear switch to tell ecu its in 4th.vs has 15 wires for all the shift solinoids and sensors vp wont run a vs box unless its been fully manualised

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
is there any way to wirer it up to work i need my car running

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
that wont help i need this for a vp trans not a vs

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
vp trans has 3 wires all for the speedo sensor and 4 for torque convertor lockup and trans temp and 4th gear switch to tell ecu its in 4th.vs has 15 wires for all the shift solinoids and sensors vp wont run a vs box unless its been fully manualised

is there a way to wire the vs loom the to vp plug so it will work coz im putting a vp engine and trans in my vs

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
oh you have a vp trans in a vs just hook up the kickdown cable will require earlier TB with cable attachment on it and a bracket to hold cable outer.the speedo is just power earth and signal wire into the dash you wont be able to feed it into the ecu the ecu wont control torque convertor lockup eitherbut it will work and drive and the speedo will go but its far from ideal

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
thats cool i like that cheers man