Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz incar lighting

impulsed_sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
hey guys recently ive installed 4 foot well lights in my car and they come up really good but the problem is the ones for the back seats seem not as bright as the front ones i have them just mountded under the seat an

any sujjestion on where i can mount them so the light is more evenly spread out

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Not really, mate, mine are under the back of the front seats as well. There's really nowhere else to mount these. My back ones are smaller LED sticks than the front ones, but who gives? I don't sit in the back!

keeny

keeny
Reaction score
Members Ride
BAGGED 04 VY SS S2 HBD MANUAL UTE
I put Led's in the footwells of my car the other week. i brought mine in strips and have got a 300mm (15 leds) strip under each front seat and front footwells. lights up pretty good. i think i went a little over the top though as i ended up putting a 60mm (3 leds) in the section under the head unit which is wired up in the same circuit as the footwells which have a 3 position switch of on - off - door seperate to the other interior and footwell lights, another two 300mm strips in the boot wired up to the boot switch, a 300mm in the glove box, a single led in the mobile phone compartment (where the drink holder is on the executive) which is wired up to a limit switch so when the lid opens the light turns on, and thats about it for now, not bad for $5 of leds + time lol.