Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

under car neons for a vt

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
i was thinking of getting under car neons for my wagon how ever iam nto sure where i could put them any ideas?

cds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute & WM Statesman
i was thinking of getting under car neons for my wagon how ever iam nto sure where i could put them any ideas?

lol, i wait for the rice flaming to start... (I wouldn't ever put neons on my holden but..) if your going to, I'd suggest strip of led's and make sure there not to bright and hidden and only the glow can be seen from looking under your car wheel to wheel or you might get pinned for them.

I helped my friend wire some up under his car, we brought the superbright LEDS from jaycar, filed down the faces and i soldered resistors and the bits together, put them under his car and covered them up looks good cost him all up $320 superbright leds are expensive and you need quite a few to get the look, he hasn't been pinned by the boys in blue just yet but one day he will its been about 6 month now since his had them and no dramas.

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
yeah i dunno gf wants them cause she likes pretty things lol i was like nar only had the the foot wells with neons which wasnt to bad. isnt many places to mount them cause id probley smash them when jacking the car up

jettommy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina Series 2
hey dunno if anyone can help but is there a way of wiring the LED strips directly to the parkers and putting a switch in so that when i unlock the car the LEDs come in as i want to put htem in hte grill but have the chance to turn them on and off if need be

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
they usually get screwed to the side of the chassis rail, but im another one that definatley wouldnt put neons on a commodore they really belong on ricer.