Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Complete car wiring diagram required.....

tufwgz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Wagon
Hi guys,

i've recently bought a rolling shell VK Wagon, has no motor no box, still has interior etc but has completely been stripped to bare metal, going to be my new project. I've had the car for 2 weeks now and i've already stripped all the surface rust and repaired any dents and car is now in primer....

i want to try and get everything i need before i start to put everything back together and i am chasing a wiring book or something for the complete car, from headlights, to tailights to dash motor, everything really as i am unsure if all the wiring i need is already in the car.....

are there any books or something on all wiring required and where they go etc...???

hoping to have the car topcoted and interior and wiring done in the next month or so, so then all i will require is a motor and box and she'll be on the road....

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Hey mate goodluck with it. I just finished doing the wiring in mine. Took it all out to respray the car and was gonna make a loom from scratch. It kept doing my head in so just got another loom and chucked it in lol.

Check out vkberlina's website, he has some pretty good wiring diagrams on there.
VK Berlina Project

If ya can't find them here's the direct link to the page.
Wiring Diagrams

Or if ya still can't work it out, I got a few wiring diagrams, but not as good as the ones on vkberlina's website.

tufwgz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Wagon
Cheers mate, yeh i thought about getting the complete wiring from another car and doing that, but i think the majority of the wiring is still in my car, i just want to make sure that i when the time comes to hook everything up, that i'll be putting each wire where it should be. i should be right, just have to get the test light out and away i go....

thanks for the web links, i will check them out right now...

Cheers!