Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Central Locking Alarm!

Longy188

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Gday i was wandering if someone was able to help me or put me in the right direction, i have a VZ SV6, and for some reason it has just started acting weird when i lock the car it alarms as if there is a door ajar or open and when i check eash door boot bonnet etc they are all closed and shut sercurly but it still alarms ( several rapid honks of the horn) does anyone have any ideas as to what this may be???

Cheers Longy

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
hey mines doin the same except when i hit the lock button on the key it wont lock but the blinkers still flash as it was to lock normally. Then when i go to unlock it honks at ya. So if anyone can help it would be nice to know wats goin on or wat we gotta do to fix the problem. =)

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
hey mines doin the same except when i hit the lock button on the key it wont lock but the blinkers still flash as it was to lock normally. Then when i go to unlock it honks at ya. So if anyone can help it would be nice to know wats goin on or wat we gotta do to fix the problem. =)

That sounds different to what Longy is talking about, but if not when the car starts up (well before you turn the key) hold both mode arrows up and down, then in the settings there will be a function for horn when you unlock it, well mine did anyway (mines VY)

sgtpepper54321

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
cheers devil i had same problem for months just thought it was normal lol. Must have been pissing the neighbors when i leave for work at 3:30 in the morning