Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HELP VS Comlun Auto Shifter Lights + Self Canceler

Manta_268

Reaction score
Website
www.dmtagency.com.au
Members Ride
VX Acclaim S2 Wag, VE SV6 Z-Series Ute
To Cut a long story story I am trying to sell my VSII Ute and I took it to a differant joint closer to home for a RWC... Worst mistake ever.. Don't get me wrong I approve of safe RW cars but this guy has throw'n a doozie at me and I need advice.

It is a column auto and you have your back light (when head lights are on) and needle of the column to show what gear you are in (PRND12) but this mechanic won't give me a ticket until the car (unless in park) only lights up each gear it is in. for example if in 'Drive' only "D" back light shows up? It has never done this in the time I have had it and i reckon it is bull. There is nothing in the Max Ellery's manual on Column shift Auto. I have never owned an Auto Commodore before this one and I don't even know what the T-Bar ones do.

Also, the self canceller on the left hand does not cancel, I have replaced the stalk twice but no change, from reading around this forum it sounds like it is the cam inside the wheel? Any advice is welcome I have unitl Monday afternoon to sort out.

PLEASE HELP in trouble.