Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2007 VE ECU pinout values

Justin@GCMW

Reaction score
Members Ride
68 Camaro
Hello everyone!

Ive got a 68 Camaro project in progress right now running an LSX376, 4L70E and E38/T42 controllers. I had the controllers reflashed at a GM service center to an 07 Commodore base calibration. I did this because the only vehicles we have here in the states with similar engine/trans/ECU/TCU combination are trucks. This presented several issues on its own, and HPtuners has better forced induction support for the Commodore calibration... So needless to say, the commodore base calibration seemed to be a much more viable option.

Anyway, it 'appears' that the Pinout values are different for the new Calibration file. In the US, all of the available wiring data is for domestic vehicles. So Im striking out with finding a copy of the Commodore ECU pinout.

If someone could share this, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Justin@GCMW

Reaction score
Members Ride
68 Camaro
So I managed to talk a tech at a GM dealership into printing me off copies of the pinout sheets from their global information website. :)
I'll probably end up typing a copy up so when/if I do I'll go ahead and post it up.

Can anyone on here confirm or deny that the Commodore uses the GMLAN serial bus to send the Vehicle speed signal from the TCM to the ECM?

I say this because I do not see any VSS inputs to the ECM, only the TCM...