Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need a diagram plz

holden_89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive 3.8V6 M5
I'm after a diagram or something on how to install a factory immoboliser and what wires go to where. or if someone can point me to somewhere i can get one please.

Buick3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 Luxy
you'd probaly find more people willing to help with holden problems on a FORD forum..

i hope it's not for a vn commo aswell because if you google for it you'll find plenty of threads on this site and
many people getting what they're chasing, but it has me beat why i can't get a farking link for a engine wiring diagram!!!!!

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
project VH

Hey guys im thinking i might start a thread for wiring diagrams for VN commodores (should be similar to VP ) if it helps with the immoboliser question in one of my diagrams that i have scaned from the workshop manual i think you would be after the anti theft modual with wires running to the horns, door locks etc i will try to do this today and hopefully be what your after cheers

holden_89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive 3.8V6 M5
all good got it back in n yea it is farked bout the diagrams but thanx for trying

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
you'd probaly find more people willing to help with holden problems on a FORD forum..

i hope it's not for a vn commo aswell because if you google for it you'll find plenty of threads on this site and
many people getting what they're chasing, but it has me beat why i can't get a farking link for a engine wiring diagram!!!!!

Maybe its the way you ask for it.. first time I have seen the thread, but not going to post diagrams in response to that.

OP.. so you are after an engine wiring diagram for a VN? Just checking, your ride says VN but sometimes profiles are out of date..