Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS lights wont come on, has anyone had this happen

Alex Karsten

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VS Executive Series 2
The other night i turnt the parkers on (first selection) to show my friend my LED number plate lights and was like hmm parkes must be blown walk around the back and its dark...must be a fuse....
turn the lights on to the second selection which is all the way low/high beam lights and was like well they DO work but everything to do with the parkers dont
so i looked at the fuses today and even changed the tail and instrument cluster to be sure and nope nothing

so the h4 and h1 high and low beams work and also all brake lights work and reverse lights which seem to have nothing to do with parkers switch on the vs

but the tail lights, number plates which are led, dash including aircon and front parkers DONT WORK

i dont really have time to go to electritians at the moment with work on and its not a bad thing during the day as the essentials work like blinkers reverse etc

just looking for something i may have missed i havent checked the under bonnet fuses though.....