Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Problems with dashboard gauge lights

Dudoublebizzol

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Just tried installing an audio system on my vy berlina was going well then the head unit wasn't getting power so I'm leaving it to the jbhifi experts. But now my interior dashboard gauge lights are all messed up for some reason when my headlights are on the gauge lights are off when the headlights are off my gauge lights go on. Even with my lights switched to auto when I go in the light my gauge lights are on when it gets dark they go off, its reversed. Any help?

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Sounds to me like you have wired something up wrong. It might get fixed when the installer does it properly.

Gravesie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
Hi guys, new to forum. I have a simlar prob to Dudoublebizzol. ive checked all the fuses that i can find (the ones under the bonnet) and they all look good. can any one tell me if there is an interior fuse box? as this is my first commodore in about ten years. any help would be great

VGDAVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VG UTE
yeah mate there one inside under the steering wheel these a panel u will need a flathead screw drive there is 2 clips thurn them and the panel will drop down and u will c the fuse box straight away