Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS keeps blowing power window and indicator/wiper fuses WTF?

1slyvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX SS, 96 VS v6 wag
need some help peeps, i suck at electronics and my VS keeps blowing the p/window and indicator/wiper fuses, ive changed the p/window, drivers window and flasher relays and about 400 fuses trying to fix it but im stuck. As soon as you switch the ignition on the indicator/wiperfuse goes cause the wipers are stuck half way up the windscreen and it doesnt matter which window you put up it blows the fuse randomly WTF :bang:

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
Power window fuse should be a circuit breaker. It still clips into the fuse holder but is self resetting. May or may not solve the problem. A common problem with a blowing indicator fuse is a broken wiper assembly causing a short

mr031

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
hey mate, if your having problems still and can't figure it out, pm me im a mobile sparkie in brisbane that maybe able to help you out. Cheers.

hitman1979

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
or the hazzard switch shorting out swap that over and see mine did the same and yeah it fixed it