Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Head lights

trucker711

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hi there I have a 2006 VZ Sedan im having problems with my lights I put parkers and low beam on fine but the high beam lights have a yellow glow and then when I put my high beams on I lose my drivers side low beam and have no high beam and the passanger side works fine can anyone please help

Last edited:

Andy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
sounds to me like you might have a bulb thats about to pop mate. Go to supercheaps or a autoshop and get a cheap set of lamps (8-10 dollors each ?) and give them a try. I had a similer issue with my VX and it was simply a hot spot on the bulb. (I was using those Ultra bright White Lights or w/e, not the standard ones.) I personally see no difference between the white lights and the normal ones. Just remember to handel them with care when putting them in (ie: use a cotten cloth 100% COTTEN) and never handel the bulb with your bare hands. The natural oils on our hands (And skin in general) cause a nasty reactionwith the heat on the globes i like to call Bulbus-Explodus.