Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Projector Fog Lights

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
i was looking @ these and i was just wonderig, are they only good for hid's or will they also look good with Phillips Globes?

also i have cheap china fog lights at the moment, and they were already on the car when i brought it off my brother, they just wernt wired so i have wired them with the relay it came with etc. and can't seem to find the box, so i am also wondering, are all fog lights H3? they are yellow and dont match my head lights so i was thinking of getting white globes.

Thanks

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
hey mate honestly foglights are useless, you are better off trying to find a driving light that fits which has a different beam pattern and wire the relay up to your highbeam instead. i have re-wired the foglights in my ss to highbeam but i need to find new lights that arent fogs because the beam pattern is so low which makes them pretty useless

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
hey mate honestly foglights are useless, you are better off trying to find a driving light that fits which has a different beam pattern and wire the relay up to your highbeam instead. i have re-wired the foglights in my ss to highbeam but i need to find new lights that arent fogs because the beam pattern is so low which makes them pretty useless

im not sure what you mean, i have my fog lights on a switch

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
If you have the money I highly recommend Hids I've had them b4 and I could see clear as day in country areas if your going to be in city areas that have street lights it's not really worth the effort

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
If you have the money I highly recommend Hids I've had them b4 and I could see clear as day in country areas if your going to be in city areas that have street lights it's not really worth the effort

im in the city, hardly ever in country areas with this car but i want to change the bulbs to make it look good with the head lights

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
alright, i asked the dealer anyway just to see what he thinks, now i just need to find out what bulbs my one takes im asuming H3 i didnt want to remove the bumper untill i install the new head lights i am gonna get, i was going to do everything all at once

White Tiger

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VY Berlina, RB30 GQ Patrol
i have them exact lights they are pretty decent when you get the buggers adjusted properly and they have ones with hids included for $129 plus postage

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
i have them exact lights they are pretty decent when you get the buggers adjusted properly and they have ones with hids included for $129 plus postage

yeah but i don't want hid's i just want it to match my head lights and look good