Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dual reverse camera wiring

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I'm putting dual reverse cameras on my van and I'm stuck with the wiring. One thing I'm totally balls at is wiring anything that isn't a speaker! I know that normally reverse cameras switch on when reverse is selected but I want to have them on a manual switch. I plan on picking up power from the cig lighters so I can't accidentally leave them switched on.

So far I have all my negatives and positives together on the cameras and screen but I'm bloody stumped as to what happens now and where the wires run to the switch. I've added a rough arsed diagram of what I've done.

85c0ff4f.jpg

I know it's probably a simple fix but my brain just can not compute where I run the wires switch. If someone could finish it off I'd be muchly appreciative. If you need more pics just ask and I'll get them up ASAP.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
It worked! And I have to admit I'm bloody impressed with myself. I mounted a push button under the dash and it looks neat as! All I need to do now is mount the tailgate camera, it's all wired ready to go, should take me an hour tops.