Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE wiring

VNSSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5ltr
Does anyone know the wire colours at the rear of the commodore eg brakes, Parker's, reverse, l/h & r/h indicators?

VNSSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5ltr
Ok then I have sorted it myself, hope this helps someone out there wanting to wire up there trailer. L/H indicator yellow and black, R/H indicator green and white, stop light blue, tail light purple and earth is black. Good luck champerinos

scrounga

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega ute. VZ Monaro (Sting Red)
Well done! I find theses forums fantastic for getting info. I had the same questions when fitting a towbar to my Omega ute but luckily I had bought the bar from a wrecker and once I found out that my problem was I was missing half the harness I just went back and they gave me the rest which included the module and it was just plug & play from there. I got an original Holden 1600Kg bar and harness for $145 bucks from Franks which I think was an absolute bargin and there service was excellent too.
Keep up the good work so that we all can benefit.
Cheers Stu.

VNSSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5ltr
145 bucks is a steal alright! I paid $220 for a brand new 1250kg tow bar from carasel in Sydney. Funny enough I was quoted $450 to have it fitted in wagga and that was with me taking the towbar to him. I hope people aren't getting ripped off. It's definitely worth having a bit of know how and doing things yourself. Hence the reason to have forums like this helping others out. If your fitting a towbar on a sedan it's easy as pie don't pay to have it fitted unless you dont have a spanner.