Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wirig diagrams

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hey would anyone have a copy of 1995 VR commodore aclaim wiring diagrams needed asap please cheers

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
probably easiest way is to buy a gregorys or haynes manual
diagrams are about 20 pages
is there something specific you needed advice on

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
i have the factory vr wiring book ...its a bit late now but i can do whatever you want.
also i have the donk out of my vh and am in the process of transplanting in the v6 so i might pick your brains shortly.

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hey mate ill help as much as i can with any questions you have with the V6 transplant, whats the V6 from?? VN/P/R/S mine was as you know a series one from a VN so if i can be of some sort of help no probs. As for the wiring diagrams from VR, the reason im after these is that the local radio station here has a VR Aclaim that the wreckers donated them for drag racing as they are wanting to get the message to the young blokes out there who seem to think that the best idea is to go out the back roads or the main streets here and drag around and end up getting them selfs into all sorts of bad stuff with the law where they can on a limited budget take there car to the local drag strip have some fun and show off how clever they are.
Anyway we have set this VR up stock standard to see what sort of time it would post then strip it down as much as we can go and add a few bits here and there to improve the time. The best time dead stock was a 16.03 @ 87.8mph, now getting to the wiring diagrams (lol) i am in need of a copy of them so i can find every last bit of wiring that i can remove with out stopping anything that makes the car run so if you have copys of the wiring that would be great cheers