Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn commodore wiring connector just above brake booster (black and green wires)

sheded_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt calais v6, VN Exec on nitrous budget skid car
As the title states, what is the black connector located above the brake booster on a vn commodore for? it has 2 wires coming from it heading towards the passenger side of the car, the wires are green and black, now before anyone says :why dont u follow where it goes, well i cant because someone has joined the wires together and disconnected it from where ever it belongs.

If anyone could tell me what this plug is for it would be much appreciated, ive had a look at wiring diagrams and i cant work it out.

weston

Holden VH V6 Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
From a guess looking at the looms in my V6 VH Commodore and looking into the Holden Commodore VN service manual wiring diagrams it seem to be the connector to join the wires from the high and low pressure switch on the air con. looking at mine its a black T type connector hiding up just behind the booster and has two dark green wires one of them having a black trace line on it. Hope this is of help and mine is not connected to anything as mine has not got the air con connected cheers.