Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RB25DET Wiring Into VS Calais

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey guys i'm putting a RB25DET in my VS Calais. Supposedly they bolt onto a VL Crossmember which slots into the VS Engine bay. I dont care if its not the fastest car i just want it uniquevas i have access to a M3 CSI when i want a thrill

Im just wondering if any of you could give me any help on the wiring side? I work for a mechanic as an apprentice and my boss said he'd help do it, ascim obviously inexperienced, but he needs me to research the wiring up part as without a guide or something he just has a bunch of wited in his face. Supposedly its real expensive if u have to pay someone so im lucky.

For example is it plug and play etc what does he have to do

I'm sorry if this reads terrible but i dont know much about wiring really haha but yeah anything u can add as a tip or something would be muchly appreciated, or if anybody in Rockhampton wants to help even better

I was considering a RB20 but as the motor is under the year 1997 its illegal under enissions etc whereas the R33 1997 has a 25DET.

My number is 0448113469 if anybody wants to text it instead, would maybe be easier. In doing the swap in selling the bog stock Ecotec that comes out of it and any other mechanical parts being switched. It will be dirt cheap i dont it laying around

Thank You

Thank you