Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs calais climate control globes

xr6eta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais
Hi All

The below are on Ebay from the US. Size pending, are these suitable for our climate control units, I don't understand electrical but these are 14v, why the difference. Holden don't stock our bulbs anymore and mine have stopped working, they don't look blown but I have had the climate control in and out about 20 times since I bought the car. I've been doing the stereo etc so the dash has been in and out numerous times over the last 6 weeks. I will recheck all the wiring tonight but it's only the 2 plugs into the unit so not much to go wrong unless a wire has come loose. Cheers, Glenn.

2x Light Bulbs Plastic 1/4 TWIST Lamps 14V HEATER Climate Control T4 Neowedge | eBay

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
got a multimeter? set it 2 continuity and probe each contact on the globe if the meter beeps the globes r fine if not then they r blown. those globes in the link will work fine.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
T4 is the trip computer size - I think the 2 bulbs in the climate control switch are T5 Neo Wedge bulbs.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
T4 is the trip computer size - I think the 2 bulbs in the climate control switch are T5 Neo Wedge bulbs.

right u r shane woops i read the ebay ad where it said they had the T5 available haha, they r the ones u need.