Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Seties II Berlina

wcoyote1966

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT SUPERCHARGED V6 COMMODORE
Hi Guys

Unfortunately another Fog Light Question, I have a VT Series II Berlins Supercharged V6 - The previous person fitted the original GMH Fog Lights and wiring with an aftermarket relay.They were not factory fitted. The fog lights work perfectly, I was advised that the I had to add an additional wire to pin out 3 on the cluster for the fog lamp indicator to work which I have done. The problem is when i switch then on the indicator doesnt work but when I switch them off the indicator lights up. Ive tried to reverse the wires to see if that fixes the problem but it doesnt ligh up at all !!
If any ones has come accross this problem and solved it - information on a fix would be greatly appreciated !!
Cheers

wcoyote1966

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT SUPERCHARGED V6 COMMODORE
Hey Guys

Problem solved .... I went to an auto electrician (Mate) who fixed my problem, what he had to do was add another relay between the fog light switch and the 3rd pin wire that comes out of the back of the cluster loom as this had to be added as the original cluster loom did not have this wire. As the fog lights were not factory installed. So if anyone needs pics of how to fix that problem, more than happy to send them to you to sve being charged over $250 as I was quoted by a random Auto Elec - no names :))))

Cheers

AdelaideGuy68

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina, Vr Exec Wagon
Very interested in adding fog-lights. Could you send me the pics. Cheers....