Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dash Lights and Parkers - Ignition

I Just Want One!

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ SV6
Hi Guys,
I recently had Phreddy give my VZ SV6 some love and i gotta say his work is bloody brilliant! Really geniune bloke.

Anyway i was wondering if i could somehow have my dash lights and parkers left on with ignition, so i can have my headlights on with the sensor but my dash and parkers are always on. I would like to have the dash lights on continuously because i find it MUCH easier to see when the sun is out after phreddy has put in the bright LEDs.

Any help would be much appreciated!

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
wouldnt be too hard, just pull your gauge cluster out and get a multimeter and see which pin in the multiplug gets 12v when you turn your parkers on. then just cut that wire and run an ignition feed to that wire on the gauge cluster side then just tape up the park light side.

I Just Want One!

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ SV6
Thanks for your response, i would essentially like to have the parker light setting always on even when auto is selected at the headlights. Would i be able to do that from near where the fuses are or from behind the headlight switch?