Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5 spped Vs Berlina Stalling after Manual conversion?

Adam123

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs commodore
Hey guys I've recently converted my 1995 Vs Berlina to Manual using the conversion from a 1993 Vr Wagon. The wagon came through as a trade in where i work and the second i saw it was manual i wanted to buy it for the conversion and strip the rest of it to make my money back. long story short the conversion wasnt easy, i had 60 percent of people telling me it would work and another 40 percent saying it wont. i just got some mates together and had my fingers crossed. Only thing i picked up that wasnt from the wagon was a Vs T5 manual computer. I used this guys thread to dodgy up the auto harness http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...-conversion-wiring-step-step-instruction.html. I'm having issues with my engine light coming on and off (not all the time though) and like every other thread says, it stalling as im coming to a stop, lights, roundabouts, all that. Is there anything i can do to fix this? my speedo works, the car starts so the nutral safety switch has been cone correctly. i just really want this probelm to go away. if someone can explain what this could be or why its doing it would be great

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
You checked that it has a manual memcal installed?

Gotten any codes off it yet?