Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

In East Gippsland with TECH2

nitrowarrior

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 Vt GTS Build 78
Cheap prices on Airbag resets, ETC read/reset, Key head programming, BCM Links..........

Genuine TECH2, fully functional....

PM me for prices.......I can beat dealership prices and will help with sorting problem and cancelling out second time in event of Open Circuits in pretentioners, and clock spring.......
I can travel to anywhere the car is, WITHIN EASTERN VICTORIA for a small fee.....

Just starting so I will use this forum to try and gauge the interest in this service.
I have the Software to cover All HOLDEN models from 1998 - 2012

Thanks for your time fellas....Hope i can fix one or two of your TECH2 issues for you.

I am based in Bairnsdale, Victoria..

And of course if the car is unreadable/unfixable, no fee

DTC's canceled/reset for $30

Cheers

Nitro

Last edited:

1_johnboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
11` VE Omega
how much can tech2 actually do, can it remove torque managment as so on?

nitrowarrior

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 Vt GTS Build 78
how much can tech2 actually do, can it remove torque managment as so on?

Honestly...I have no idea........

I can do all the basics....linking modules...keyhead programming....airbag lights, abs faults.....etc

As far as the actual TIS programming goes (this is what i believe you need to modify torque/power settings) I am a NOVICE..........

I am also thinking that alot of the setting that you speak of are in the actual memcal.. so I am pretty sure you would need a chip reader/writer of some description.

Anyway if you can tell me how to do it...i am happy to use the TECH2 to achieve your goal.... The TECH2 is fully fuctional so if it can be done with a TECH2....mine will do it....

Cheers Thanks for question