Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wiring diagram

vl#hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl 5ltr hsv
hi guys i have a vl with a hsv 5ltr transplanted in it.. problem is i dont have the data link connector. it was removed during the conversion(before i bought it) just looking for a wiring diagram so i can replace it. as im having trouble with my gearbox in limp mode.. and any other wiring diagrams for the ecu.. so my auto sparky and i can clean up the wires. or if i can be point in a direction to obtain them
cheers shane

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
heres one from a vp v8
v8ecu.png

boostin01

Reaction score
Members Ride
a few holdens
why the fark was it removed in the first place? lol, the plug doesnt go to anything, its simply there for diagnostics and tuning, so why remove it? lol

vl#hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl 5ltr hsv
not sure why it was removed.. installed a new diagnostic plug bridge it and found code 31.. cleared the code and found injectors wouldnt open.. only if we bridge them out.. then would fire but only run with fuel that we bridged in... so i got hold of a 2nd ecu just to double check it runs but cuts out,, does that happen with fault 31? i just havent checked yet resetting the ecu now as we speak.. any ideas?