Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR blade fuse connectors supplier?

kenwstr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Hi Guys,

I am trying to source blade fuse connectors for my VR.

Story is that the AC fan seized, melting various connectors, relay etc creating a short which eventually blew the 40 A fuse that powers both the AC and engine fan.
So I have rewired and got the engine fan back in commission but I want to put a 20A fuse on each fan to prevent such a catastrophic failure if it happens again. I guess there are better solutions but I'm about done now anyway. There are 2 slots available opposite the fan relay in the engine bay fuse and relay rack. So I bought a Holden fuse block to mount there so the job will be nice and neat, look like it is meant to be there. However Holden don't supply the the blade fuse connectors to go with their block or list them either and I can't find anyone in town who can supply them. The clip system used to secure the connectors in the block are not compatible with normal types of connectors used in plugs and relay blocks. Anyone know where I can get these blade fuse connectors?

Ta,
Ken