Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series II interior lighting fuses

sweetfa65

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I just picked my VE SV6 Series II. I have several lights not working: the reading lamps, interior lamp (door open), cigarette lighter illumination, gear selector lighting and boot light. There is no power to the boot light, and I have checked the fuses I can find for continuity and all seem ok.
Can anyone tell me which fuse I should be looking at?
Cheers.

sweetfa65

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Well, no replies but after a bunch of searching it turned out to be the "F4" fuse under the passenger side fuse panel. Hope this helps someone.

carmania

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Sweetfa65

Thank you for your posting! I have a VE Calais that I could also not work out which fuse it was that was blown. I had no Sunvisor lights and door open lights. Since replacing my f4 15a fuse all is now good - Thanks for your contribution. It has helped me dearly.

Andrew

Moses

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 2007
Hi everyone how you all doing? Yeah i have the same probs just wondering if someone out there can help me pls.. Im new to this VE Car and im trying to get myself familiar with it.. my problem is that My Steering Wheel Buttons, Boot, Gear, Glovebox, Center Console and Reading Lamps are not Working, Non of those Lamps are working so please can someone help and tell me how to fix it.. Ive tried the fuse boxes in the boot, engine and inside the car and seem all the fuses are fine.. i notice that inside the car fuse box theres one fuse is missing and ive tried to put a new one in and it just blown up straight away.. I think its the F4 fuse i dont know.. If someone can help me please that'll be much appriciated

pero648

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve2 r8 7 litre
Hi everyone how you all doing? Yeah i have the same probs just wondering if someone out there can help me pls.. Im new to this VE Car and im trying to get myself familiar with it.. my problem is that My Steering Wheel Buttons, Boot, Gear, Glovebox, Center Console and Reading Lamps are not Working, Non of those Lamps are working so please can someone help and tell me how to fix it.. Ive tried the fuse boxes in the boot, engine and inside the car and seem all the fuses are fine.. i notice that inside the car fuse box theres one fuse is missing and ive tried to put a new one in and it just blown up straight away.. I think its the F4 fuse i dont know.. If someone can help me please that'll be much appriciated
hello, i have the exact same problem that you describe, did you manage to solve the fuse fom blowing straight away?