Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Extra Cables and Plugs in under dash Fuse box

dmarks92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Executive Limited Edition
I had a new alarm system installed and when I was checking something out noticed that these four plugs and associated cables have been pulled from somewhere. Just want to know what they're for. Any help is welcome. I'm thinking for some reason the matching black plugs are something to do with power windows. The yellowish plug looks like it might have the a cable from the new alarm system wired into it, which is a bit strange to me.

If you need any extra info just ask, cheers.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm not so good with electronics and wiring haha

IMG_0524.jpg

dmarks92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Executive Limited Edition
Yeah, it's weird because the original owner of the car is family, and he said that everything (even though some parts were aftermarket) was fitted at factory by Holden. But some of it so dodgy. That white plug has some wires routed away from the rest of them and it's just a dead cut. No tape, copper just hanging out...

The red/black/white cables that are at the top that cable tied are all for Hayman & Reese towing so they're unrelated, but those four plugs, I got no idea.