Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Manual vz conversion

Wilba84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE UTE LLT M6
Hi all.

I have a 05 vz commodore that i have converted to manual. I have 2 errors on my dash saying P0050 & P0030 which both indicate an open circuit on the heater control circuit of both oxygen sensors.
The problem is i have replace both sensors twice now and still have the errors.
This was all done by holden and they arent sure what the issue is but have managed to charge me a mint everytime they see me.
When i converted it i changed the tcm to the manual one i had from the conversion kit and had VATS relinked with a tech 2.
Anyway just trying to give everyone as much info as i can as this has myself, the local mechanic and holden stumped,
Can anyone shed any light on this?
Thanks in advance
Will

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Only advice I have is to thoroughly go over the wiring to/from the oxy sensors as thats the only thing place I would see the problem if the sensors have been replaced. Unfortunately you're about the fourth or fifth person on the net I've come across who have converted a VZ 6 to manual, so they're not much info or experience out there with it. Good luck anyway.

Wilba84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE UTE LLT M6
Thanks for the reply, already went over the wiring :(