Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve s2 no power to headunit and a/c controls ??

Davepierce

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve series 2
Turned my car on today and my headunit didn't come on and then I noticed I couldn't use my ac either or my hazard lights , pretty much that whole center panel connected to the touchscreen has lost power ! Has any one else had this problem or something similar ?? What should I do image.jpg

bush_basha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS
Try removing the drivers side panels near your leg and see if the plug is in there tight. After of course the easy method of checking fuses.

Davepierce

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve series 2
I tried checking the fuses and checked the ones that said accesories couldn't see one that said radio !

Davepierce

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve series 2
Also just noticed my hazard lights won't work either :/

bush_basha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS
There's the big long one that runs the length of the console and then one about that pretty much where the ac controls are, on the side near your leg tho. That just pulls down and out. Pretty easy so no need to force them. Then you'll be able to shine a light upwards and slide your hand up and see what the plug is doing.

Also you check all fuse boxes?

bush_basha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS
Yeh that's should be it, passenger side kick panel and engine bay, can't remember if there is any on the drivers side, don't think there is any more.
Did you get this to work?

Davepierce

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve series 2
Yeh that's should be it, passenger side kick panel and engine bay, can't remember if there is any on the drivers side, don't think there is any more.
Did you get this to work?

Found some above the battery in the boot and found the fuse! All working good now