Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warning light in VR commodore keeps coming on

angiebear25

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR calais 3.8 v6
hey everyone i have a 94 vr calais and the warning light keeps coming on but yet all my lights work like headlights hi and low, parkers, brake lights and reverse lights my boyfriend just changed the globes and when i put my foot on the brake pedal also when the lights are on the warning light stays on sometimes flash at me it's still coming on :/ i have a vehicle inspection on wednesday and need this problem sorted before then can anyone please help
(btw i am clueless about cars):driving:

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
hey everyone i have a 94 vr calais and the warning light keeps coming on but yet all my lights work like headlights hi and low, parkers, brake lights and reverse lights my boyfriend just changed the globes and when i put my foot on the brake pedal also when the lights are on the warning light stays on sometimes flash at me it's still coming on :/ i have a vehicle inspection on wednesday and need this problem sorted before then can anyone please help
(btw i am clueless about cars):driving:

can you give some more information , as to what warning light stays on .