Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy dash in vt. Wiring switched

Braids

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt berlina
Hi guys just wanted to know if anyone has any info on this. It's fir the headlights and mode. Do I just wire the same colored wires together. And if so what is the extra wires. Thanks

_bleeder_

Reaction score
How did you go with this. I'm looking for the same info?

Braids

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt berlina
Going alright mode switch is the same wires. Having trouble with the headlight switch. Color match but can't seem to get the lights to come on. On the actual switch. Some help from others on here would help heaps.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
post pictures of what you have and whats left over. Whats working, what isn't working... the more details you give the more likely to give an answer... at the moment, you have provided nothing worth responding too... sorry to be offensive but it's true.

_bleeder_

Reaction score
I hope this is the same issue as the OP

The dash and plugs I have to wire into the vu ute are from a vy storm. I assume the looms are the same. I have colour coded and dummy joined to my loom part from two wires Purple/ red and white. I have the same issue as the op. auto don't work but not interested in that really it's the internal light in the switch itself.
Sorry for the **** photo. NOTE the two wires hanging down are the ones with nowhere to go. The white/ silver only fell out.

View attachment 170883