Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve ss ute radio screen cutting in and out

Lukekendrick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute
hey guys i have a 2007 ve ss ute and my radio display screen randomly drops in and out. everything still work just the screen itself cuts in and out

anyone had this problem or have any idea what it could be?

cheers

Customefi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz crewman
Hi mate did you sort it out. the contacts on the screen get dirty and can loose tension causing this problem, you simply remove the front facia and clean and retention the contacts

Lukekendrick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute
Hey mate I took it to holden and they ran there code tool on it and it's an internal error in the actual unit so I need a hole new unit and they don't make them anymore so chasing a 2nd hand one at the moment. Pain in the ass!

blackdavel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
My 2010 series 1 also did this, holden replaced he head unit and not the display, now less than 10 months later the unit has failed again and they are refusing to replace it. Any suggestions?

Chris ace

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 WM statesman V6
Did anyone find a fix for this problem? My 2007 WM statesman just started doing this. Is there a fix where i can pull it apart and do something.