Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT wiring diagrams?

smith#29

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs II exec
hey guys,

Does anyone have wiring diagrams for a VT series I commodore S supercharged? or know where i could get them (on the net)? i need the body wiring diagrams to sort out some problems in the door. thanx

PanthaVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S-Pack SII
hey guys,

Does anyone have wiring diagrams for a VT series I commodore S supercharged? or know where i could get them (on the net)? i need the body wiring diagrams to sort out some problems in the door. thanx

Go to your nearest library and ask for the motoring manuals... (also known as gregorys books) for your model... then photo copy all the pages you need.

these books are reference material, so you can't borrow them, (gauranteed to be on the shelf that way) but theres NOTHING stopping you photocopying any or EVERY page if your little heart desires it.

:thumbsup:

VT97CALAIS

VT-Best Holden shape!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 S1 VT Calais /A4
Wiring diagrams are in the VT-VX tech PDF torrent series available from the net!

cheers,
VT97Calais

smith#29

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs II exec
ok

ok thanx guys for the help, most appreciative.

VT97CALAIS, where abouts would i find them on the net? did a search, but a heap of GIBARISH came up?

Smith

VQXTC

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VP Senator, VY SS Crewman
Hi there smith, what sort of problems are you having? I may be able to help.....

cheers

vt col

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt berlina v6 s1
vt brake fuse belina s1

when ever i put my foot on the brakes for a few seconds the fuse blows,been to auto elec checked all wiring from brake switch to tail lights with no faults. We unplugged all off the tail end wiring and still blew the fuse now believe it is either abs ,cruise or computer has anyone heard of this happening and if so which one do you think it might be as units are not cheep to replace thankyou.