Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Profile Posts

1. TuF801
    TuF801
    About to get this old girl purring again. She was a little abused by her last owner but is still solid and sound.
  2. Bowman2017
  3. mohamedelkady
    mohamedelkady
    hello holden owener :)
  4. Tatiana
    Tatiana holden hq er
    This is your profile page where members can leave you messages. If you need to ask a question then you need to post in the main section of the forum so the members can see it and answer your questions. Thanks.
  5. holden hq er
    holden hq er
    replacing radiator on vs wagon ,any clues ,and hints to do a thourough job
  6. Tatiana
    Tatiana Ben.wills97
    This is your profile page where members can leave you messages. If you need to ask a question then you need to post in the main section of the forum so the members can see it and answer your questions. Thanks.
  7. Ben.wills97
    Ben.wills97
    My VT commodore keeps stalling in reverese and at low range revs can someone please help?
  8. Jethro
    Jethro
    A can of worms opened with nearly every job!
  9. 426Cuda
    426Cuda
    Spitfire Motorsport Edition
  10. Tatiana
    Tatiana Cchucky
  11. Tatiana
    Tatiana worried mum
  12. levisaunders
    levisaunders
    Commodores for life!! Wouldn't mind getting my hands on the new rig that just came out.
  13. Hasbperk
    Hasbperk
    Have a good time
  14. Cchucky
    Cchucky
    I have a VS5 litre gearbox was playing up and I changed it One hand number five on the side and my old gearbox had 58 what are these boxes
  15. RWDasaurus
    RWDasaurus
    hmm I dont know about Stockies....
  16. Boppadawg
    Boppadawg
    How do i post on this site? Only just added an account looking for info on a 97 VS SS
  17. MillsyMac
    MillsyMac Becca83
    Thanks Becca83, I will try the fuel, I have also been using 98 and have just filled up ( bummer). Could you please tell the dealership (I'm in Brisbane) you take your car to for a service. Then I can aim to take my Barina there too. Its due for a service in a couple of weeks.
  18. Tim Vent
    Tim Vent
    VC SLE COMMODORE
  19. Domm
    Domm
    Hi can anyone tell me where the EGR valve is on 2007 Ve commodore. Pictures would help. Many thanks.
  20. Calvin67
    Calvin67
    Anyone tell me if I can put a vt diff and tail shaft into a vx as the vx has different uni joints i new to this if anyone can help