Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 VE GTS exhaust

Luke10

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 HSV GTS E3
Hey guys, I have put an x force cat back on my Ls3 GTS. Looking to get extractors and cats for it as well. Wondering what the best road to go down would be. X force or another brand? If so, what other brands (headers and cats) will fit on the x force system. Or would it be better to ditch the x force system and go with Di Filippo or KPM. Don't want a shitty cabin drone.
Cheers

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
I don't know. But I do know who probably does know. We have a resident exhaust guru, Not_an_abba_fan.

He works with manta systems but even if you're not looking to buy a manta system he has a wealth of knowledge on what system fits with what, so just send him a message through the site and he should be able to help you, will even provide you a quote for what he can provide delivered to your door. Message him here

If not he may stumble upon this thread in time, he generally pops into most exhaust threads just give it time. Good luck and welcome to JC

Freedon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
rex headers and cats will bolt up ( gm motorsport ) and are good value when on special., in the long run id replace the xforce catback once it wears out, with a manta system

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
There are only a few options that bolt to an X Force cat back, not because it is X Force, but rather the way the VE system is. One being X Force themselves, another is the GM Motorsport product. It will come down to personal taste and budget, the X Force is cheap, but not a terribly good quality note.

Having a GTS, I would ditch the X Force and put something decent on there to compliment the car. You don't want a nice car with a shitty, raspy exhaust that drones. I can price up the full system if you like.