Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cheap rwc

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
anyone know where i can get a cheap rwc? :D not looking for a dodgy one. just a place to do them cheap cause I'm only here on vacation lol

VRV8_Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 5 speed
Most places seem to be $50-60 these days.

What side of town are you on?

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
belconnen. 50-60 is reasonable. I remember having been told it was like 100 lol

any ones you can recommend? dont mind driving to somewhere

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
what stuff should I check before I get a RWC anyway? like the basic? dont really wanna spend monies to be told my car is ****. lol anyone got a checklist or something

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
I just got mine done at kambah auto and muffler place. cost about $50. and if you fail first time its only about $13 for the second attempt

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
Thanks guys, might go to the kambah one as its near to me. I'm just in belco. kmart auto and belco exhaust is near but I'd feel better to go somewhere someone has gone lol

JT090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
everysingle place charges the same or should be with their registration with the RTA, a rwc is a rwc unless your car is dodgy and you need some one to turn a blind eye it doesn't matter where you go

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
yeh they should be the same maybe give or take like 10 bucks and not many inspectos will turn a blind eye unless you know them or do something in return. infact i only think they will do it if you know them and its not major say bald tyre or small oil leak or some bullfvck
cheers

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
Yeah, as I said not really looking for a dodgy. Just somewhere some people can recommend. Never got a rwc before so didnt really know how they go. :eek: but yeh will most probably go to the one in Kambah.

Tires are fine, no oil leaks. Brakes are fine. Although I can never get them to lock lol but I will flush and bleed my brakes before going in for rwc anyway. I think there may just be a leak in the exhaust. Otherwise should be alright. Suspension has no creaks or anything. hopefully nothing broken down there.

Lights all getting replaced tomorrow too